This Application is being discontinued from 01/02/2015 . Please do not use it for ticket booking for
the journey dates after 31/01/2015.
To facilitate passengers who are returning/ travelling from abroad and wish to travel by Konkan Railway and in order to provide train reservations specifically to this group of passengers, Konkan Railway is pleased to offer the Online Reservation System. It is yet another landmark in providing innovative packages for convenience of our esteemed passengers. This facility will be of immense help to the foreign travellers who would like to come to Goa but have difficulty in booking their tickets abroad.
So go ahead and enjoy the journey.
Special Terms And Conditions
- Internet booking is available ONLY to Indians, Foreign nationals and NRIs holding a valid passport.
- Booking is available for the following trains.
- Accommodation will be in 3 tier Air-conditioned Class only.
- Booking will be made available Thirty days in advance and up to Twenty days before the journey date (excluding the day of journey).
- Maximum four passengers can be booked on one ticket.
- Mode of payment is Credit Cards only (Master/Visa) or those approved by the payment gateway only.
- On successful transaction subject to availability of berths a confirmation e-mail indicating berth numbers will be sent to the passenger within 2 working days. The copy of this e-mail should be produced at the time of boarding the train.
- In case, even on successful transaction, if confirmed berths are not available the amount paid by the passenger shall be refunded back through the payment gateway within four days.
- Passengers are required to contact on duty Passenger Assistants of Konkan Railway at the time of boarding the train at Madgaon or Mumbai for further guidance.
- Passengers are also required to furnish a copy of passport as indicated by them at the time of booking to the Konkan Railway Passenger Assistant to establish the proof of identity.
- Reservations/Tickets once confirmed by Konkan Railway will not be admissible for refund in case of cancellation under any circumstances.
- Passengers can get down at any place en-route; however, ticket will be treated as fully used.
- In case of any reason, passenger fails to perform journey, he is not entitled for any refund.
- Postponement/preponement of the journey date is not permissible.
- To proceed further passengers are required to agree the special terms and conditions.